Madi and Willie helped Ruff get over the blues by taking music lessons with the world-famous Blue Man Group. With their help, Madi and Willie made music with plastic plumbing pipes. It was awesome!
Ruff sent Bridget and Mike out to prove or disprove the saying that humans only use 10% of their brains. Dr. Wiesman, an expert neurologist, helped them design experiments to test this myth. They also got to use an incredible MRI machine to conduct their test.
Meanwhile, Nina and Rosario hung out at Studio G and won 40 points after answering the half-time quiz questions.
After completing their challenges, Madi, Willie, Bridget, and Mike returned to Studio G for the Triumph Tally:
Bridget and Mike:
- 20 points: For acing the brain quiz
- 25 points: For "nice use of frontal lobe" in making predictions
- 35 points: For proving prediction correct even if they proved Ruff wrong
Giving them a total of 80 points!
Willie and Madi:
- 30 points: For making schnazzy art for Ruff's dog house
- 30 points: For learning blues in an entirely unexpected way
- 20 points: For finding a way of making plumbing entertaining
Giving Madi and Willie a total of 80 points!
BUT: "Is that all the points a dog can give?"
Ruff awarded Madi 5 bonus points for being the first contestant to play "Ode to Joy" on plumbing pipes. For her brilliant performance Madi was the daily winner with 85 points.
Her prize was an old plumbing pipe from Ruff's dog house!
- MADI: 85
- BRIDGET WILLIE & MIKE: 80
- NINA & ROSARIO: 40
- MADI: 170
- WILLIE: 155
- MIKE: 145
- NINA: 130
- BRIDGET: 115
- ROSARIO: 75