Nina and Mike had to help Ruff eat more healthfully. With nutrition expert Chef Adam's assistance they tried making "a better pizza" using sausage, pepperoni, Parmesan cheese, and dog biscuits! They also learned about the five food groups and determined the number of calories in their pizzas by using a calorimeter.
Madi and Bridget took up a feline challenge. They learned about pet adoption at an animal shelter and helped some kittens find new homes. Ruff called them the "matchmakers of the animal kingdom" because they found the perfect homes for two cats. And although Ruff hated to admit it, when the girls bottle-fed a kitten, he thought it was adorable.
Meanwhile, Rosario and Willie stayed behind in Studio G for half-time quiz. They earned 35 points.
After completing their challenges, Nina, Mike, Madi, and Bridget returned to Studio G for the Triumph Tally:
Nina and Mike scored:
- 25 points: For making a better pizza that "smelled good, looked great, and felt good"
- 35 points: For serving their nutritious pizza to a cafeteria full of hungry kids
- 25 points: For coming up with a taste test to see if enough kids would like the pizza
Giving Nina and Mike a total of 85 points!
Bridget and Madi scored:
- 15 points: For tracking down lost kittens
- 20 points: For feeding kittens with a bottle
- 30 points: For finding homes for two kittens
Giving them a total of 65 points!
BUT: "Is that all the points a dog can give?"
Nina earned 10 points for being a top-notch hostess and serving pizza at her very own school. With 95 points, Nina was the daily winner. Her prize was a delicious pizza-flavored smoothie. Nina sipped it very slowly. That concluded a "surprisingly cat-friendly" show!
- NINA: 95
- MIKE: 85
- BRIDGET & MADI: 65
- ROSARIO & WILLIE: 35
- MIKE: 485
- BRIDGET: 460
- NINA: 430
- MADI: 420
- WILLIE: 410
- ROSARIO: 365