Are dogs really man's best friend?! Ruff sent Madi and Michael out to prove whether dogs actually make people more relaxed or more stressed. They made predictions and designed their own experiment. They recorded people's pulse rates before and after playing with the dogs. In the end, Madi and Mike realized their experiment was flawed, and their results were "inconclusive." They couldn't really prove any prediction wrong or right.
Rosario and Nina flew down to New Orleans and met Chef Leah Chase who taught them the ins and outs of gumbo-making. With a $15 budget they made a winning gumbo that was perfectly tasty.
Meanwhile, back at Studio G, Willie and Bridget earned 45 points on the half-time quiz.
After completing their challenges, the FETCHers returned to Studio G for the Triumph Tally:
Madi and Mike:
- 30 points: For designing their own experiment
- 25 points: For gathering and analyzing data as a scientist would
- 10 points: For introducing kids to dogs
Giving them a total of 65 points!
Rosario and Nina:
- 15 points: For being tough negotiators and staying within budget
- 25 points: For gathering all five ingredients from shopping list
- 15 points For making very own spur-of-the moment marching band
- 30 points: For snagging the 1st prize ribbon at the contest
Giving this duo a total of 85 points!
BUT: "Is that all the points a dog can give?"
Ruff awarded 5 points "to the contestant who braved the wild life on the bayou and held a crab" — Rosario! "Why?" Because Nina actually dropped a crab. So he got her. Ruff also gave 5 points to Mike for his explanation of the "fight or flight" response. ("Fight or flight" is the response most humans have when they encounter extreme stress.) At the end of the day, Rosario was the daily winner with 90 points, but he decided to give Nina the prize for overcoming her fear and touching the crab. It was a cookbook called "Crab Cakes and Other Crab-Flavored Desserts from Ruff's Cajun Kitchen."
- After Season One, Rosario didn't know that things would change until Ruff's Bowling Is Going Downhill, And six episodes, A boy started to be a daily winner. And that means him.
- ROSARIO: 90
- NINA: 85
- MIKE: 70
- MADI: 65
- BRIDGET & WILLIE: 45
- MIKE: 555
- NINA: 515
- BRIDGET: 505
- MADI: 485
- ROSARIO & WILLIE: 455
- After Madi & Mike left for their challenge, Nina sat next to Bridget on the lounge. But at the next few seconds, She was still sitting at the floor.
- As Ruff called on Rosario and Nina for the challenge, Part of Mike and Madi's selves were seen, But Mike and Madi were already gone.