Ruff was fearful about losing Charlene to another canine poet. He had Nina travel to the planet of vegetables, a.k.a. a restaurant and poetry parlor named Veggie Planet. She learned everything about "slam" or performance poetry. She wrote, edited, and performed her own slam poem.
Ruff sent Madi, Mike, and Willie out to help him secure Charlene's love. Their mission was to help Ruff get in shape so he could impress her. Brandy, their fitness expert, showed these FETCHers the basics of a good workout.
Meanwhile, Rosario and Bridget hung out at Studio G and won 40 points after answering the half-time quiz questions.
After completing their challenges, Nina, Madi, Mike, and Willie returned to Studio G for the Triumph Tally:
Mike, Willie, and Madi:
- 30 points: For hitting the gym
- 35 points: For designing a balanced family-style workout that was fun
- 20 points: For great teamwork
Giving them a total of 85 points!
- 50 points: For writing, editing, and choreographing her first slam poem
- 45 points: For guts and style
Giving her a total of 95 points!
BUT: "Is that all the points a dog can give?"
Ruff awarded 5 points to Nina for recognizing the poetic potential of something near and dear to Ruff's heart — squeaky toys! Nina was the daily winner at 100 points. For her prize she got an MP3 player with a playlist of workout music!
MADI WILLIE & MIKE: 85
BRIDGET & ROSARIO: 40
- This episode looks similar to Ruff Ruffman Breaks the Mold, but the scores were different except for Madi's.
- Nina got to 100 points rather quickly by normal & bonus.
- Mike: See you at the garage, Ruff.
- Madi: (Corrects him) See you at "Studio G," Ruff.
- Ruff: Thank you, Madi.
- Bridget: (After Ruff awarded Nina a full 50 points while the others were cheering on her) All right, Nina!